The Lowcountry's Hot Hits
1. Contests will take place throughout the broadcast day at various times. Different contests may have different beginning and ending times and/or dates.
2. No purchase necessary to participate in any contest.
3. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
4. Only one winner per family and/or per household is permitted for any contest.
5. A person may participate in or win only one contest provided by Premiere Enterprises, LLC for each 30 day period.
6. Participants may enter a contest only once, unless otherwise specified.
7. Participants may be solicited on-air, through the station website, by mail, by electronic mail, in person, or any combination of these.
8. Premier Enterprises is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, erroneously delivered, illeligible or untimely entries, difficulty accessing the internet, internet outages or delays, computer or technological malfunction of any kind, power or telephone outages, or disruption of service for any reason.
9. Contests are open to all listeners who are 18 years of age or older at the time of the contest entry, unless otherwise specified.
10. Contests are open to all listeners who reside in the greater Walterboro, SC area, defined for these purposes as Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton, and Beaufort counties. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of Premiere Enterprises, LLC.
11. Employees and the immediate family members thereof of Premiere Enterprises, LLC., its licensees, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsorship/promotional partners, and employees and the immediate family members thereof are ineligible to participate or win.
12. Winners of cash prizes must present a valid driver’s license or other upon claiming their prize, and may be asked to present a Social Security Card and/or proof of identification.
13. No prize will be released without proper identification being presented at the time the prize is claimed.
14. Winners of trips, vacations, hotels accommodations, car rentals, etc. must possess a valid major credit card for deposits and incidentals.
15. If a contest requires an entry form to be completed, whether paper or electronic, all fields must be completed for the entry to be valid. Incomplete forms will result in disqualification.
16. For electronically-submitted contest entries, only one entry per e-mail address or IP address is permitted.
17. In the event of dispute, e-mail entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized e-mail account holder at the time of entry.
18. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes and prize certificates shall be claimed between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday at 288 Robertson Blvd. Walterboro, SC 29488 Prizes will NOT be mailed.
19. Prizes not claimed within 30 days for the date of the winner was announced will be forfeited and automatically become the property of Premiere Enterprises, LLC. Unless otherwise specified, tickets, passes, invitations, and other entry materials to day-specific events must be claimed no later than 5:00PM on the business day before the day of the event. If the event falls on a weekend, the entry materials must be claimed by 5:00PM on the Thursday before.
20. Premiere Enterprises, LLC. is not responsible for, nor bears any obligation to remedy, circumstances beyond is control that may affect the contest explanation, marketing and execution, prize redemption, deliverance, or the winner’s claiming of said prize, or circumstances that may affect prize quality. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, concert cancellation, weather, technical or mechanical issues, product defects, failure of third parties or sub-contractors to honor obligations or present factual information, and acts of God.
21. Decisions of Premiere Enterprises, LLC. management with respect to contests are final, except where those decisions may conflict with law.
22. Odds of winning any given contest depend on the number of entries and participants.
23. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the winner’s sole responsibility.
24. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form or W-9 or the equivalent.
25. Contests winners agree to allow Premiere Enterprises, LLC. to use their name, voice, and likeness for company, station, and contest-related marketing purposes, without additional financial or other compensation. Signing this form and accepting the prize due constitutes acceptance of these terms.
26. By signing this form and accepting the prize due, the winner agrees to hold Premiere Enterprises, LLC. its licensees, affiliated companies and it officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each, harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from content participation, winning a prize or claiming and enjoying the said prize.
27. Premiere Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify any person either suspected of tampering with, or confirmed to have tampered with, the contest in any way, including but not limited to violating contest rules, altering methods of entry, or interfering in any way with the normal operation of Premiere Enterprises, LLC., its radio stations, websites, marketing materials, business or other assigns. Disqualified contestants will not receive a substitute prize, consolation prize, or any other consideration.
28. Premiere Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest without notice, for any reason. This includes substitution of a prize of equivalent value to the initial prize, which will become effective upon announcement.
29. Copies of these Contest Rules are available of Premiere Enterprises, LLC. offices during regular business hours, and on the WALI937 internet websites.
30. In the event any of these Contest Rules should be found to be in conflict with the law, the rest of the Contest Rules shall remain in full force.